The hangman rules are very easy and quick to explain: to play "Hangman" you need 2 players - or 2 groups like a parent and a child. Plus one or two pens and our templates.
Hangman game rules
This game can be played wonderfully classically with pen and paper. This creates a game with little effort that is wonderful to play with the family and which also promotes language skills:
- A player comes up with a word
- For each letter of this word he places an underscore on the game sheet
- The players guess this word by naming letters that they believe appear in the word to be guessed.
- If this letter is included in the word, the player enters this letter there on the underscores in the appropriate places.
- If this letter is not included in the word, a dash is added to the hangman. The males drawn on our template serve as a pattern.
- With our template, the single player won if the guessers made the 10th failed attempt.
Hangman game bow
Clicking on the game template opens the Hangman form in pdf format:
You should think about the following things beforehand and clarify things before starting the game:
- You can draw the gallows yourself, so you increase the number of failed attempts allowed
- Agree on terms in one language
- No shortcuts
- When playing with children, remember not to make the words to be guessed too difficult.
- and ... we have deliberately left out umlauts.
Do you have any ideas for other games for which we can create templates? Then please contact us.