pumpkin muffins are in the fall times a great change on the table. Hokkaido pumpkins are not suitable for pumpkin soup, but for many other delicious pumpkin recipes.
Bake pumpkin muffins
For this tasty Muffins you need the ingredients listed below:
- one hundred and fifty grams of soft butter
- as much brown sugar
- two hundred grams of flour with two teaspoons of baking powder
- half a teaspoon of salt
- two eggs
- a teaspoon of vanilla sugar
- a teaspoon of cinnamon
- a pinch of nutmeg
- a quarter teaspoon of ginger powder
- just as much allspice and
- three hundred grams of pumpkin meat (Hokkaido).
Before you start, you have to go for the pumpkin muffins Peel the pumpkin (or choose the organic pumpkin) and core it, dice the pulp and cook. It should be so soft that it is easy to puree.
Bake and have the Halloween decorations ready at the same time
- For the pumpkin muffins Beat the butter, sugar and eggs until frothy, then add the pureed pumpkin meat and add the spices.
- Then add the flour with the baking powder. Now you stir the dough for them pumpkin muffins through until a homogeneous mass is formed.
- To bake, you put paper cases in a muffin tray and fill the dough with two tablespoons.
- The pumpkin muffins are baked at 190 grade for about twenty minutes.
What tastes delicious with it is homemade quince jelly. You can simply spread this on top of the muffins.
The children are allowed to design the Hokkaido pumpkin after it has been skilfully hollowed out. Simply scratch or paint your mouth, eyes and nose - the Halloween decoration is perfect.
Do you have questions, suggestions or criticism? Please do not hesitate to contact us. We are also happy to publish your own recipes on our website.