Baked apples have high season for children from autumn onwards. Baked in the oven, they spread a sweet scent throughout the apartment and create a homely atmosphere.
Baked apples for children
A baked apple becomes particularly sweet and tasty for children if you fill it with marzipan and raisins.
Basically, it's a very simple recipe.
Everyone should pay attention to possible allergies themselves!
You only need four delicious fried apples for children
- 125 milliliters of apple juice
- one hundred grams of marzipan paste
- three tablespoons chopped almonds
- a little lemon juice
- one tablespoon of raisins (which of course you can omit if they do not taste a family member)
- and of course four apples.
Baked apple for children: this is how it's done!
"Baked apples for children with marzipan and raisins" read more
pumpkin muffins are in the fall times a great change on the table. Hokkaido pumpkins are not suitable for pumpkin soup, but for many other delicious pumpkin recipes.
Bake pumpkin muffins
For this tasty Muffins you need the ingredients listed below:
- one hundred and fifty grams of soft butter
- as much brown sugar
- two hundred grams of flour with two teaspoons of baking powder
- half a teaspoon of salt
- two eggs
- a teaspoon of vanilla sugar
- a teaspoon of cinnamon
- a pinch of nutmeg
- a quarter teaspoon of ginger powder
- just as much allspice and
- three hundred grams of pumpkin meat (Hokkaido).
"Bake pumpkin muffins in autumn with Halloween decorations" read more