Baked apples have high season for children from autumn onwards. Baked in the oven, they spread a sweet scent throughout the apartment and create a homely atmosphere.
Baked apples for children
A baked apple becomes particularly sweet and tasty for children if you fill it with marzipan and raisins.
Basically, it's a very simple recipe.
Everyone should pay attention to possible allergies themselves!
You only need four delicious fried apples for children
- 125 milliliters of apple juice
- one hundred grams of marzipan paste
- three tablespoons chopped almonds
- a little lemon juice
- one tablespoon of raisins (which of course you can omit if they do not taste a family member)
- and of course four apples.